The Foot and Ankle Clinic has been providing expert, comprehensive foot care solutions for over 20 years. With ten convenient locations, visit your nearest clinic and stop putting up with the pain!
Welcome to Your Local Foot & Ankle Clinic
Did you know your foot and ankle area contains 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments?
Combine this with the fact that the average person walks 128,000km in their lifetime and it’s no wonder we can get aches, pain and concerns with our feet! Many people unfortunately will not seek treatment for their discomfort, needlessly putting up with treatable conditions like heel pain and ingrown toenails.
It doesn’t have to be that way, your feet deserve to be happy, healthy and pain free! At The Foot & Ankle Clinic, we are a Podiatry Medicine service provider with vast experience and expertise in the diagnosis of and treatment for a variety of foot conditions.
If you ever experience any of the following it is important to see a Podiatrist, who can help to alleviate your symptoms and recognise the potential warning signs of other problems:
- Tired, aching and ‘flat’ feet
- Corns and callouses
- Heel pain and shockwave therapy
- Thick and ingrown toenails
- Laser treatment for fungal nails
- Bunions and hammer toes
- Pigeon toes
- Warts, tinea and foot odour
- Shin splints
- Arch, forefoot and Achilles tendon pain
- Ankle, leg and knee pain
- Sporting or occupational injuries
- Orthotic therapy (including affordable ‘off the shelf’ shoe inserts as well as specialist ‘custom’ options)
- Diabetic and arthritic related problems
- Stress fractures
- Children’s postural problems and growing pains
- Podiatry surgery
- Private Health Rebates via Hicaps
- TAC, Workcover & Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)
The good news is that most foot problems can be simply treated to reduce your discomfort before it ends up compromising your quality of life, so act now and book an appointment. With a team of highly trained and experienced Podiatrists, your feet are in good hands at The Foot & Ankle Clinic. Our clinics are located in Boronia, Chadstone, Collins Street (Melbourne CBD), East Bentleigh, Moe, Morwell, Sale, Traralgon, Warragul & Yarram, contact us or request an appointment online
Ron Barassi & Podiatrist Dr Aaron Bryce Discuss ‘Heel Pain’
Ron Barassi & Podiatrist Dr Aaron Bryce Discuss ‘Rotten Toenails’